Sell or lease property to someone connected to your charity (Disposal of land)

This form must be completed by a trustee or representative of the charity who cannot be the recipient of the land, or connected to the recipient of the land.

Please note that it's a criminal offence under Section 60 of the Charities Act 2011 for anyone to knowingly or recklessly provide false or misleading information to the commission. This includes suppressing, concealing or destroying documents.

Files must be PDF format and no bigger than 10MB. All other file types will be rejected and information you have entered into the form will be lost.