! Your details will be lost after 30 minutes of inactivity

Tell us about something else

Changing the charity governing document or charity name

If you need to submit a change to the name of governing document, log in to your ‘My Charity Commission Account’ and from here you will be able to access our digital services and submit the changes you want to make.