Call back service

Our call back service is here to provide trustees, members of the public and professional advisors with technical support for the Commission’s Online Services only. If you have a query that falls into one or more of the below categories you will receive a call back, for anything else please contact the Commission by clicking Contact us Online.

Please be aware that queries in connection with updating trustee details where your details are not already held by the Commission must not be placed via our call back service. This type of query must be put to the Commission in writing via our Contact Us form by clicking Contact us Online.

Annual Return submission problems (i.e. technical issues with the form preventing submission)

Accounts submission problems (i.e. issues with PDF documents or uploading PDF documents)

Application for registration (i.e. technical issues with the form or the uploading of PDF documents)

Online forms (i.e. technical issues with a Commission form that is preventing submission)

NB – If you are seeking information about an already submitted form or application we will only call you back if a technical problem has occurred at the time of submitting your query otherwise we will contact you in due course.

Request a call back Start now